Libya's National Plan: Or staying on the same three UN scenarios!
Libya's National Plan: Or staying on the same three UN scenarios!
Many talks, discussions and terminology, and many plans of action and methods and initiatives to get Libya out from the neck of the bottle, which was placed in means of the frameworks and dignitaries of this country Libya, they became a diaspora, they have been scattered in thoughts and directions!
Libyan national political forces did not improve their thinking, debate and in modifying their reputation in the implementation of political agreements concluded outside Libya by means of various initiatives, followed one after the other even using and borrowing ideas of external foreign assistance.
The dialogue train, which was on board, the Libyan political poles of the conflict, is going through the government of national accord, the Libyan armed forces and the Libyan parliament with terrible speed to ruin in time, although they do not find a solution to the Libyan political issues.
The train comes back from the Paris station, the meeting station and the meeting of the nations of the world going to the Libya station, the source of the Libyan crisis, to take responsibility for the hope of breaking the Libyan knots and conflicts.
Extend of the Libyan political conflict goes to the closed doors after going to the Morocco Agreement where the birth of the Libyan government of Accord, which gained international legitimacy and today, it’s loosing the Libyan constitutional legitimacy.
The people of Libya are looking for just and legitimate constitutional solutions which brought Ghassan Salama to the articulation of a three-stage roadmap without the Libyan constitution's legitimacy to exit the state of Libya from the long-standing crisis.
But the zigzag and break-through of the extreme "Phobia barrier" that surrounds the countries of the world, about the State of Libya increase of its crisis, and after the multiplicity of personalities of envoys to Libya from the United Nations to the last source envoy Ghassan Salameh.
The Libyan political scene since the construction of regional and international meetings to get Libya out of the intractable dilemma, the political poles of conflict did not have full success and the Libyan internal policy train did not reach the final arrival destination station.
Some of the Libyan agreements of which were officially signed by the Moroccan, but others were not at the Tunisian, Egyptian, European, and African and UN stations.
The train of negotiation was last seen at the French capital Paris station, which was sponsored by President Macaroon heading to the Libyan station without declared commitments, but the expenses of disagreement were still at the center of sustainable differences among the Libyan political poles.
Against the background of the external meetings, we have a new political perspective and it seems that this time it became more unanimous and clear on the course of the Libyan political train to moderate its movement from external political stations to the internal political stations between the East and West of Libyan.
Sitting with each other on the same Libyan table inside Libya is the beginning of the road to the choices available to them in expediting the solution of many outstanding judicial and to resolve internal differences after the realization of everyone deep commitments, that the success of political action must be a domestic Libyan option.
The initiative of French President Macaroon was an attempt not only to gather the most influential Libyan political group within the framework of the dialogue of the poles of the conflict.
The initiative of French President was to include Libyan political personalities that did not exist in the last meeting in Paris, but the meeting is being expanded this time to critical criticism of the possibility of the scope of its successes on the Libyan level and not at the level International.
The Libyan side of the West coast is still intent on the understanding of the fundamental points of the Libyan armed forces and the Libyan civil constitutional governments.
The initiative of the French president is to bring together as many Libyan figures as possible to which the fighting circulates revolve around this time, which had a French political significance and not a Libyan one.
The course of the Libyan political issue lies in an initiative that does not go beyond the road set out in advance by the United Nations roadmap, which is the idea of Ghassan Salama, with its three stages, a plan for Libya.
The party of the President Macaroon, which holds the presence of Mr. Suwehli, Mr. Aquila Saleh, Mr. Sarraj, Mr. Mshafi and Marshall Hafter of Libyan arm forces within the scope of France's strategy in order to include Libyan elements outside the Libyan state.
As we know, the Plan of Action has always been in the process of renewal and occurrence, but all of them have been marked by external efforts, from Morocco to Tunisia to Egypt, to the Arab League, the United Nations, the African Union and the European Union.
In the name of Consolidation of the concept of compassion between the political parties, we have brought the political solution closer to the Libyan national ethics and values that are likely to help the conflicting Libyan political parties emerge from the Libyan crisis that is ravaging the country from every aspect of Libyan social life.
The Libyan speech now is the speech to the legitimacy of the Libyan Constitution, which provides for the unification of the legitimacy of national institutions of the Central Bank of Libya to the parallel governments between East and West in a total coalition, which works to stabilize the Libyan state entity.
The features of "Libya's national plan" before you today is in fact in line of action from all the national forces of Libya, a complementary work and integrated work and added to the United Nations plan "UN plan" for Libya, which was announced by the UN envoy to Libya Ghassan Salama in the three stages In messages to the world regarding the current situation in Libya.
Ghassan Salama's messages to the whole world is that the Libyans need the "UN plan" and international action, and that the Libyan demand for the international community to agree on one initiative and that the continuation of Libyan situation as it is now is not in the interest of anyone, neither Libya nor the international community.
Libya's national plan presented today is not a new initiative but Libya's national plan is a Libyan plan in line with Ghassan Salama's plan. But it is small in deference with the fact that Libya's national plan avoids the obstacles of the past that bridge the gaps between the political poles.
The Libyan and the essence of its slogan says that "the people of Mecca know its reefs and that the people of Libya know its reefs."
Here in these simple paragraphs of its feature "Libya's national plan" leading to full and complete success and exclusion of external interventions that undermine security and stability and influence the outcome of the political action in Libya.
"Libya's national plan" helps Libya avoid military action in a way to take over the Libyan civil power and turn things to a different scale of directions of the country, and the Libyan political directions standards again in favor of military coups in Libya.
In the beginning, Libya's plan consists of successive and not consecutive steps. The plan works to complete a phase in parallel with the other major steps without jumping from step to another step until all the plans and successive steps of Libya's national plan are completed.
All the steps are clear and complementary to each other in the sequence and occurrence of Libya's national plan, and that all Libyan political leaders must adhere to the true Islamic ethics, values, tolerance, fraternity, cooperation, and altruism in Libyan national political action for Libya.
And to make the slogan of Libya's national plan, "The love of Libya is of faith" and Libyan politicians must be sincere with their Lord, with themselves, with the Libyan people and the Libyan nation when they continue to perform their jobs in sovereign positions.
The work must be dealt fully with the United Nations, which it encompasses the adoption of the two plans side by side in dealing with Libyan politicians in the adoption and confirmation of the legitimacy of the Libyan Constitution and work to adopt the constitutional declaration or to finish the draft of Libyan constitution.
Libya's National Plan
The plan consists of successive steps as follows:
The first step:
Formation of the "National Conference of Libya"
The conference consists of: national committees representing the Libyan parallel institutions and holding the Libya National Conference in Libya and its official headquarters is to be the Libyan capital Tripoli:
Configuration of the conference
- From the delegations of the three Libyan government committees - the government of the reconciliation - the interim government - the government of rescue
- From the delegations of the committees of the House of Representatives and the Council of State
- From the delegations of the Higher National Commission for Elections
- From the delegations of the committee of the supreme body to draft the constitution
- Delegations of the Committees of the Libyan Armed Forces and the Libyan National Army
- Delegations of the committees of the Central Banks of Libya – Capital Tripoli Central Bank and the Al- Beda Central Bank
- Delegations of the Audit Committee
Conference to be held for "Libya National Conference"
- Preparation of the agendas of the National Libyan Conference by the Libyan National Committees working on the following:
- The formation of a government called the new and unified "Libyan Interim Government" of all the Libyan parallel institutions, which are composed of the members of the three governments – the National Accord government, the interim government and the Government of Salvation.
- Adoption of the draft Libyan constitution for 2011 and must be put forward to the Libyan people to build in the next election phase of the presidential and parliamentary elections at the end of this year 2018.
- Adopting the permanent Libyan constitution after holding the presidential and parliamentary elections after the election of the interim Libyan government.
- Keep the internal Libyan state policy as it is during the interim period through the new unified interim government.
- Transition in Libya is to adopt the permanent Libyan constitution after the Libyan interim government was elected, which defines the role of the Libyan interim government, the draft Libyan constitution or the constitutional declaration.
- Libyan interim government does not exceed one year with the renewal of another year only to carry out and adopt the Constitution Libya permanently by the Libyan people and to conduct in the post-presidential and legislative elections of the second Libyan constitutional legitimacy in the country.
- To proceed with the democratic elections after adopting either the Libyan Constitution of 2011 and the constitutional declaration or the constitution of 1951, which was amended in 1963, the establishment of new amendments in line with the requirements of the current phase of the country.
- The demands of the Libyan people in the East, West, and South lies in Libya's permanent constitution. If the constitution or constitutional declaration is not adopted, the presidential and parliamentary elections of the legitimate government will be postponed until the permanent Libyan constitution is ratified and adopted by the Libyan people.
- To keep all Libyan parallel institutions in the State of Libya state in full force of functioning and to be temporary in the survival as they are governed by the Libyan laws in force and the agreements of the Moroccan Skhirat agreements and should not be expired until the election of the " the new interim Libyan government".
- The birth of the permanent Libyan constitution before the birth of the second Libyan state with the freezing of the Skhirat agreement and not to be included in the Libyan permanent constitution and the disruption of the work of all parallel institutions and the three Libyan governments and lifting all applicable laws in the East and West.
The completion of the selections will lead to the Libyan governmental constitution under the unified legitimacy and the Libyan institutions will rise as a new non-parallel, including the Libyan armed forces in the country to be all subject to the legitimacy of the Libyan permanent Constitution in the country.
- Plan that is forwarded is to represent in one of the last Libyan constitutions of the 1951 a constitution that is amended in 1963 and the establishment of amendments to the crisis in the future after the end of the transitional period to the full satisfaction of the Libyan people, taking into account the needs and data of the current situation and stage of the birth of the second constitutional state of Libya.
- Solving the problems of the conflict between the political poles in the sense of subordination of the Libyan armed forces to the civil Libyan institution and later convert them to the permanent Libyan constitution and not to the civil authorities represented by political leaders in the unified Libyan government.
- The Libyan military establishment is a separate and independent Libyan institution with constitutional legal status and entity
- The Libyan military establishment is subject to the Libyan Constitution and is protected by the Libyan Legislative Council and the Libyan Judiciary system when disputes are aroused to be settled and the declaration of war and in case of emergency in the country and not to the elected by the government of Libya for this matter.
To recognize that the Libyan political, economic and social situation is in a very strained situation, which was exhausted the efforts of all Libyan officials in front of the Libyan people and to work very hard to get out of the Libyan crisis.
It certainly requires complete commitments and complete review of the Libyan national situations in a Libya's full national integrated plan to be mutually represented by all Libyan institution with concerns to the subject matter in the solution and implementation.
By Professor Ramzi Halim Mavrakis